Terms And Conditions
1. Caravans are let on the understanding that on no account, are they to be occupied by more people than detailed on the booking form.
2. A deposit is required on booking a caravan or touring pitch. The balance of the hire charge or pitch rental is due no less than 40 days prior to your arrival.
2a. Any changes to a confirmed booking will incur a 10.00 pound ammendment fee for each change there after.
3. You are reminded that if it becomes necessary for you to cancel your booking for any reason you are legally responsable for the full amount due in respect of the booking however, we will make every effort to re-let on your behalf and then refund the money.
4. Telephone bookings can be made but a deposit must be received by us within 5 days of enquiry, failure will result in cancellation of your provisional booking. No booking can be considered as complete until you have received written confirmation from us.
5. In order to maintain our high standards of cleanliness your caravans will not be available for occupation until 3:00pm, on the day of your arrival and must be vacated before 10:00am on the day of departure.
5a. Touring pitches are available from 1.00pm on arrival date and must be vacated by 10.00 am on departure.
6. No linen is provided in the caravans. Its use is, however, compulsory and visitors must bring sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels & tea towels etc, or sleeping bags.
7. No liability or claims whatsoever shall be attached to the owner / management / business in the event of:
8. All breakages or damages not due to normal wear and tear must be paid for at the time of occurrance. Caravans and equipment must be left in a clean condittion.
9. In order to minimise disturbances to our other guests it is regreted that initial access to caravans or touring pitches cannot be given before 9:00am, or after 10:00pm.on the day of arrival.
10. As we are dog friendly we have some rules to bear in mind:
11. Noise from radios, Cd players, televisions etc. should be to a level which would not disturb other guests.
12. A drying area is provided by the laundry, so to maintain a pleasing outlook to the park we request that no washing is hung from or around the caravans and tents.
13. Some facilities may not be available in the low seasons.
14. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times and we will not take any responsibilities for accident or injury occurred on site, this includes using the play areas and games room etc. They are not to be left unattended at any time on site.
15. Please remember that you are in a close proxcimaty to other guest in the park please keep your noise to a minimum after 22.00, including the play areas and children should not be at the play areas after 22.00 as it disturbs other guests.
16. We are not responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur on the site at any time including the play areas.
17. All noise levels must be kept to a minimum after 10.00 pm and before 8.00 am.
18. Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the grass and kept away from any gas bottles. Bricks are available at reception. Disposal of barbecues, please ask reception.
19. NO OPEN FIRES PERMITTED AT ANY TIME ON THE SITE.
20. Day visitors are only allowed on site with the prior arrangment of the proprietors.
21. Pitches/caravans though booked will be re-let after 10.00 am on the following the booked day of aarival date unless prior notice of a late arrival has been given and no refunds will be given at any time.